October 7, 2008

Ask Your Dentist

WE WOULD RECOMMEND INCINERATORS AND CIGARETTES.
[OUR EXPERT HAS BEEN PAID TO SAY THIS].



The Waste-To-Toxins industry has learned from The Tobacco Industry's best available lies.

Was data presented by Dublin City Council at the Oral Hearings just curious? Was it the whole truth?

Does anyone believe the data contained any Big Lies?

Are there any amazing parallels between DCC's presentations and Big Tobacco's presentation depicted below?

Try substituting x Incineration x for Nicotine, and x Dangerous x for x Addictive x in the testimony below. (Source: http://whyquit.com/whyquit/LinksAAddiction.html).

HONEST WASTE-TO-TOXINS PROMOTORSI believe that incineration is not dangerous.

1994 Congressional Oral Testimony

Video of April 14, 1994 testimony of seven tobacco company executives before Congress testifying that they believe that nicotine is not addictive

"I believe that nicotine is not addictive."

Click the image above to watch the April 14, 1994 testimony, under oath, of seven tobacco company chief executive officers (CEOs) before the United States House of Representatives Committee on Energy & Commerce,Subcommittee on Health and the Environment.

Congressman Wyden: "Let me ask you first, and I'd like to just go down the row, whether each of you believes that nicotine is not addictive. I've heard virtually all of you touch on it--yes or no, do you believe nicotine is not addictive?"

"I believe that nicotine is not addictive, yes". Philip Morris CEO (Chief Executive Officer) William I. Campbell
Congressman Wyden: "Mr. Johnston ..."
"Uh, Congressman, cigarettes and nicotine clearly do not meet the classic definition of addiction. There is no intoxication--" R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company CEO James Johnston
Congressman Wyden: We'll take that as a no. And again, time is short, if you can just, I think each of you believe nicotine is not addictive, I'd just like to have this for the record.

"I don't believe that nicotine or our products are addictive." U.S. Tobacco Company CEO Joseph Taddeo
"I believe that nicotine is not addictive." Lorillard Tobacco Company CEO Andrew Tisch
"I believe that nicotine is not addictive." Ligget Group CEO Edward Horrigan
"I believe that nicotine is not addictive." Brown & Williamson Tobacco Company CEO Thomas Sandefur"
And I too believe that nicotine is not addictive."
American Tobacco Company CEO Donald Johnston.


I believe that my pension is safe.

No comments: